- Home page
- WORKSHOP ON FEA-CONTRACTS. +1 TO THE “BOX OF SKILLS”
WORKSHOP ON FEA-CONTRACTS. +1 TO THE “BOX OF SKILLS”
As the world evolves, in order always to be one step ahead, it is necessary to achieve new knowledge. Therefore, the company PRAVO GARANT is actively engaged in the development of its employees.
Last week, a specialist in the contract law department, senior lawyer Angelika Otiuska, improved her qualifications by participating in a workshop on the topic: “FEA contracts – minimizing risks and losses when concluding a foreign trade contract”. At the event, a specialist strengthened knowledge in the field of foreign trade, and also acquired new practical skills aimed at reducing risks when concluding foreign economic contracts.
Workshop speaker Sergey Svistil (vice-president of the Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry) showed real examples of typical mistakes made by parties and shared useful information:
- new ways of checking foreign counterparties;
- practical advice on reducing the risks associated with currency control and customs formalities;
- non-standard tools for applying the rules of Incoterms-2010 and international trading customs;
- recommendations how to minimize risks in case of non-fulfillment of the contract;
- practical advice on applicable law and arbitration.
So now, PRAVO GARANT team is ready to apply new skills and knowledge to solve problems of any complexity and protect your business!