WHO OWNS THE LAND?
Property right to land is the basis of legal land relations, as it defines the contents of such relations. The owner, exercising his right, owns, uses and disposes of the land.
When the owner transfers part of his ownership to other persons, it arise legal relations, in which approach to the solution of the land question will depend on who the owner is: subject of private law (an individual/corporate entity), state or territorial Community.
IF THE OWNER IS THE STATE OR LOCAL GOVERNMENT
In practice of using and acquisition of land plots the most difficult are the cases in which the government implements its rights as owner of the land. State authorities, like any other owner, have the right of full ownership of land and authorized by law to give the instructions to land user or to seek from him the realization of any appropriate action or to control him. By definition, the government as well as other land owner, have to form relationship with the land users on the basis of mutually benefits, but it's often happens, that the officials ignore the legitimate interests of the landholder, abusing and neglecting with the economic laws, disregarding the rule of law.
WE PROVIDE PROFESSIONAL LEGAL ASSISTANCE TO BOTH INDIVIDUALS AND LEGAL ENTITIES IN AIM TO PROTECT THEIR RIGHTS AND INTERESTS RELATED TO PROPERTY RIGHTS AND LAND USE.
OUR ASSISTANCE IN THE FIELD OF LAND LAW INCLUDES:
- Consultations on the land legislation.
- Help in determining the order of land use.
- Recovery and identification of land boundaries.
- Assistance in removing barriers in the use of the land.
- Legal situation analysis, development and maintenance of writing contracts to lease the land.
- Legal analysis and maintenance contracts of sale of land.
- Representation in court, local authorities and other public authorities on issues related to land.
- Other issues of land relations.