COURT AS A FINAL INSTANCE
In the conduct of business misunderstanding, which can't be solved by negotiations, are common.
In such case almost the only most effective way of settlement the dispute is the appeal to the court.
KNOWLEDGE AND PRACTICE ARE THE TICKET TO SUCCESS
At settlement of dispute in court often there are situations in which the party, which doesn't have sufficient theoretical knowledge at law, stands a good chance to lose the case which is very simple at first sight. It happens because in the legislation of Ukraine not only gaps, but also collisions - situations when the standard of one law contradicts to another, are not uncommon. Not only theoretical knowledge, but also a real-life experience, which lawyers of LC "Pravo Garant" possess, are needed to way out.
- Detailed analysis of the Client’s problem situation;
- Formulation of documents for pre-judicial settlement of disputes (a claim, the requirement about debt payment, etc.);
- Formulation and filing of a complaint, appeals, statements of defense, petitions and other procedural documents;
- Representation in arbitration and general jurisdiction courts of Ukraine;
- Representation in the international arbitration;
- Formulation of legal recourse to the Constitutional Court of Ukraine;
- Maintenance and enforcing a court order.